Amy R. Tetreault
Master of Arts Journalism ’07. Emerson College, Boston, MA. GPA: 3.62
Bachelor of Arts Communications ’06. Dual concentration in journalism and multimedia. Saint Joseph’s College of Maine, Standish, ME. GPA: 3.74
Director of Development & Special Programs, Tree Care Industry Association
November 2016 – Present
Leading the association’s development efforts and cultivating and strengthening relationships with current and potential donors.
Content Developer/Project Manager, Calypso Communications
Portsmouth NH, NH. April 2016 – November 2016
Creating original content for a variety of channels, as well as coordinate with all Calypso team members to provide strategic planning and management of agency projects.
Marketing Director, Tree Care Industry Association (TCIA)
Londonderry, NH. June 2010 – March 2016
Initiating, directing and implementing marketing concepts across all channels, including multiple websites, publications, print/digital advertising, social media, e-blasts, and direct mail.
- Directed the creation of a year-long membership retention campaign that includes monthly touch points across all mediums, including email, print and website.
- Created successful social media plan, posting daily to seven social media platforms, to enhance our brand among a range of audiences.
- Develop and execute marketing plans for all departments to promote projects, easily track ROI, and streamline budgets.
- Develop engaging copy for a variety of channels, including a blog and national magazine.
- Served as part of a team to develop TreeCareTips.org,a new website focused on educating homeowners about proper tree care.
Previous positions at TCIA include Senior Marketing Coordinator and Marketing & PR Coordinator.
Freelance Social Media, Seacoast Power Yoga
Exeter, NH. April 2015 – April 2016
Creating, scheduling and tracking Facebook posts for Seacoast Power Yoga.
Marketing & Social Media Consultant/Retail Sales, Crunchy Granola Baby
Salem, MA. Dec. 2007 – Feb. 2011
Organizing community events, coordinating all social media, developing and executing email and promotional campaigns, as well as press outreach.
Marketing Manager & Social Media Consultant, Jodi Solomon Speakers Bureau
Boston, MA. Jan. 2009 – June 2010
Maintaining website, coordinating email and social media campaigns, developing and implementing press outreach.
Freelance Marketing Consultant
November 2009 – Present
Working with small local businesses to improve their marketing, often through social media and community outreach.
Research & Marketing Assistant, Pathways to Wellness
Boston, MA. Sept. 2006 – Jan. 2008
Researching medical news, writing press releases and coordinating weekly PR listings to publicize non-profit workshops and events.
Features Intern, The Eagle Tribune
North Andover, MA. Summer 2007
Covering feature and entertainment listings for three daily newspapers, both print and online, reaching over 300,000 readers.
Editorial Intern, Portland Phoenix
Portland, ME. Spring 2005
Developing story ideas, research, fact checking, editing, and general office duties.
Intern Reporter, Messenger
Townsend, MA. Summer 2004
Covering local news and feature stories for Middlesex County weekly newspaper.
Keyholder, Funusual – Boston, MA. Fall 2006 – Summer 2006
Staff Associate, Treehouse Toys – Portland, ME. Fall 2005 – Spring 2006
Staff Associate, Bath & Body Works – Portland, ME. Fall 2003 – Spring 2006
MEMBERSHIPS & HONORS / GUEST SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS:
- TCI EXPO 2015 Marketing Education Session Speaker, November 2015
- TCI EXPO 2014 Marketing Education Session Speaker, November 2014
- New England Society of Association Executives Rising Professional Program Participant, August 2014 – Present
- TCI EXPO 2013 Marketing Education Session Speaker, November 2013
- District 33N Lions Youth Speech Contest Judge, January 2013
- Panelist on the Growers Success Summit 2012 Webinar – The Power of Social Media for Growers, 2012. Learn more here.
- Rising Star Scholarship Recipient from the Angerosa Research Foundation, 2012. Learn more here.
- Celebrity Storyteller at Cornerstone Books, February 2010
- Rotary Foundation Group Study Exchange Team Member, 2009. Learn more here.
- Guest Speaker at Social Media Class, Endicott College, November 2009
Magna cum Laude, 2006
- Student Leadership Award, 2004
MEMBERSHIPS / EXPERIENCE / CERTIFICATIONS
- New Hampshire Public Radio Community Advisory Board Member, March 2017 – Present
- American Society of Association Executives Member, January 2017 – Present
- HubSpot Inbound Certification, April 2016 – May 2017
- Southeast Land Trust Member, April 2016 – Present
- Girls on the Run Volunteer, March 2014 – March 2016
- Manchester Animal Shelter Volunteer, January 2013 – March 2014
- Garden Writer’s Association, 2010-2016
- Delta Epsilon Sigma Honor Society, 2005-Present
- “Fortitudo et Spes” Student Newspaper Editor, 2004-2006
- Spring Break Workfest Kentucky, 2004-2006
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, WordPress, various database software (such as ACT), and all social media outlets. Also proficient with video and audio editing software, plus email creation software (i.e. – Constant Contact). Familiar with both PC and Mac programs.