Things I learned while camping out on the couch, post-surgery:
- Seasons 1 and 2 of Downton Abbey are even better the second time around.
- Why in the world do pharmacists give impossible to open prescription bottles?
- I really do love yoga pants. A lot.
- Pre-cast, my arm looked like Dumbledore’s hand after being poisoned by a horcrux. << Geek alert.
- I’ve consumed enough tea to keep the industry alive and kickin’ for quite awhile.
I’m sure I’ll have many more useless observations while wandering around with a cast for the next weeks. Bear with me.